About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

PUKIMA.... SIA2 SJA SA BANGGA2 DIA UNDUK NGADAU...... LESBIAN PULA! PA MACIAM LA MAU TUMBUH PADI SACRIFICE DIA NI!!!!?????

SIAL!!!!!!!

4 comments:

♥BelLa Ace♥ said...

unduk mana satu ni ah? buli share? hahaha

Velarry Suan said...

mana buLiiiiiii... HEhEHEHE

Lady Trish said...

hurm..mcm sa tau saja nei..bahahahaha~

Velarry Suan said...

hehehe....ko nda tauuuuu