About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

FUCK HERBALIFE and all the other health products

Herbalife? New Skin? This shit does not make you thin...... YOU... its YOU yourself who makes yourself thin....... Its all in the mind man.....

All the people I know ... All of them who takes health products are not skinny because the product makes them skinny... They are skinny because they eat less and they exercise more....... they THINK its the product that is making them thin but IT IS NOT....

They do not want to regret buying all this expensive shit so they got themselves together and start fresh...

No matter how much tea u drink everyday.... and no matter how much tablets u take .... ur still gonna FAT if u eat like a pig and sleep like a pig........

LEAVE THIS HEALTH PRODUCTS AND GET URSELF TOGETHER IF U WANNA BE THIN!!!!!! GO OUT THERE AND JOG!! GET THAT SWEAT OUT! BURN CALORIES !! EAT LESS!! AND MARK MY WORD U WILL LOSE WEIGHT IN NO TIME!!!

Take all that money that u have used to buy all this products and DONATE IT TO THE NEEDY PEOPLE! ....

No comments: