About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Here's a living Breathing ONE MALAYSIA

Father: Full Blooded Lotud
Mother: Dusun Tambunan+Chinese Hokkien+Iban

I speak Lotud,Dusun Tambunan,Kadazan,Bajau,Mandarin,Cantonese,Hakka and Iban. Not to forget,the language they taught us in school,the language u need to pass in order for u to get and SPM certificate from high schooL....

Lets start with my Father's side.

2 of my dad's brothers are mosLems.1 got married to an Indonesian Lady and one with a Philipino Lady

Both are HAJIs

Mother's Side

My grandfather is a DUSUN+CHINESE+IBAN converted into moslem.And he is a Haji as well
1 of my uncle is an USTAZ and one of my aunt is an USTAZAH (She is the head of kadazandusun association in her school)
And another of my aunt is married to a Bajau Man and have 4 kids(My cousins) that I love....

WHY CAN WE,SIT ON A TABLE,AND EAT TOGETHER ON XMAS DAY,HARI RAYA,AND CHINESE NEW YEAR?!

AND U GUYS CANT? (especially those yang d sana soborong rahat)

WHY? :)


need i say more? :)

10 comments:

Girllyen said...

ya.. i also wonder.. why????!!!! Warghhgh!! Why!!!! Makin buduh ni malaysia. Najib. Fail.

Velarry Suan said...

hahahahahahahahahaha

chloe4485 ♛ said...

interesting.
:)

Velarry Suan said...

:) of course... yEyE ba ni :p

Velarry Suan said...

:) of course... yEyE ba ni :p

Anonymous said...

derrick~ ya btul btul why ah? sana soborong tu majority kuat btul itu darah pigangan x buli duduk 1 meja...

hahaha kalau sini suda lama itu 1 malaysia.. ok tukar p 1 borneo..

~sini mcm2 buli nampak.. ada kawin semua datang... 1 meja .. yang minum teruskan minum.. yang nda minum kana surung minum... hahaha.. palan2 kasi try try dluan.. lama lama ambil sendiri...

~ sabung ayam pun 1 malaysia.. bahantam ayam kakaka sial...

~ d kadai 4d sama sama tanya numbur ada kana ka? hahahaha kalau ada siap kana pok Ampittt siring lagi..... hahahaha

~ok sa cerita yg x bagus punya example ni... hahahaha

~babai...

Velarry Suan said...

hahahahahaha... kimas ko boi

HoneyBUZZin said...

I felt miserable too about all..two of my brothers converted to Moslem..my sisters in law are moslem women...
But how...sini gaduh..sana gaduh...aiyaa...(slap forehead)

Velarry Suan said...

dont feeL bad about it honeybuzzin. as long as our famiLy is not influenced by aLL this.. we dont have to worry.. :)

Yeyen said...

nice one!

seriously, sabah sangat berpepaduan teguh.

hahahaha.