About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kimaaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Sial...

ok 1st... I lost my waLLet....

and then my egg hangus... the whoLe house was fiLLed with smoke...

and then a big rat went into the house ...I hit it with an umbreLLa with aLL my might tp tidak matiiiiii!!!!????????


LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!


Apa punya kerja begitu Oo??? :'(( ..... gaji dia 1 bottle chivas pun tidak buLi beLi OOoOOooOo...

I feeL Like I have so much potentials in me.... but why cant I find something that I like to doooOOOo????!!!

God... I need ur heLp..... :((

5 comments:

♥BelLa Ace♥ said...

1stly..too much harsh word..haha
misti ko tlmpau marah ni kan genk..
Sabar2..pray a lot.. sa pla ilang beg balik kampung baru2..huhu..shelai sepinggang trus..

Girllyen said...

1st.. Have faith in yourself..
2nd.. maybe you didnt know.. but you have a good marketing skill.. I can see you have a good potential of being a good marketing manager as you are really good in communication and also have the high value in networking. Seriusly I am not joking.. I know you can do it.
3rd.. Lower your anger, see your positive value like straight forward.. It is time for you to change.. You can be a successful man! Indeed.. you are now.. just need an effort of dicipline and to maintain it.. ;) Cheers!

word verification: troma (lol)

Velarry Suan said...

beLLa: sigh.. i found my wallet back......I left it at the gym... sorry if ur offended with my cussin... I guess i was just releasing my anger to that bLoody rat.. hahahaahaha!!!

GirLy: thx for the advice..... im onLy good at communicating when im drunk..... all i need to do now is appLy that sweetalk when im sober... LOL... appreciate it ....

word verification : tegric

Girllyen said...

yeye.. buli tu.. sya yakin! U can make us proud~ Our UNkLE yeyE~ :D

Velarry Suan said...

:(