About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whatta fck is the use of a bLOg?!

!!! teLL me peopLe ... teLL me...

6 comments:

Lady Trish said...

It's either to pour out what is in your mind and heart or reviews (songs, movies, books, etc) or sarita politic orrrrrr sharing the bloody informations..Weeeee!!~

HoneyBUZZin said...

Stating what's in ones mind..

Velarry Suan said...

Sarah: boring....

Honeybuzzin: I find it unpractical to share personal things to everyone....

Girllyen said...

Suka hati ko.. wakakakak!!

Unknown said...

insan tadaw waro oni kampar rumulun hilo tuhunon, koliyud nopoh it bawang tuaran,

Velarry Suan said...

girLy: :}