About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Marriage.Having a family.Is it a blessing or a curse???

So ur in love......and u got engaged last year.... and u wanna get married as soon as u can ... to prove that you are loyal to ur future spouse and "to show" how much u love him/her..... and so u got married......

But to me... marriage is not something u can joke about... its something that is fckin serious.... and u cant just get married without considering many things that might come your way......

1st of all... u get married... and u want your wedding to be as grand as u can... U want the best gown....u want the best car to send u to church.... and u spend so much money on food...and alcohol ... U used more best-mans and bridesmaid,u used more flower girls...more than any other couple ever had so that u can be different... so that u can be better...resulting in more money to be used on 'angpaos'..... U hire gong players.... live band...karaoke set..... U want to do this so that people would talk about what they had ..and what they saw at ur wedding... the glamour... the wealth and the exclusiveness shown during ur wedding....

But what happens after all the party,and after all the display?

U end up summarizing the amount of money that you have spent for the whole wedding celebration..... the average money lost to organize such weddings nowadays is 50-60K.... wtf??? If u do business with that kind of money,u can generate more!!!! and u can get married 4 of 5 times to your husband or wife already.... hadoi!!!

Of course ur gonna say " Im only getting married once..... I want it to be perfect..." are u fucking stupid? its not about the wedding !!! its the long run! its about the marriage!!! sampai ka 50thn kamu kawin? atau baru 2-3 tahun suda bepisah pasal tidak ngam sama gaya laki kamu? bini kamu?

And Let me ask u something... after u got over with the devastation of seeing how much money u spent on ur wedding..... You(your wife) gets pregnant.... ROCK BOTTOM!!! Now u are reaLLLLLLy thinking... "Oh my gosh!! Am I ready for this!? Am I financially stable to raise a kid/s? Can I wake up 2-3 times in the morning to feed my son/daughter? Can I go to work without enough sleep time? wiLL i falL asleep at work?" nah...... baru mau berfikir? bodoh...........

Okay...So ur salary went up... and now u can afford to buy milk and diapers for ur kid/s....at the same time u can pay biLLs at home... car installment....but,Do u have any fuckin idea of how to raise ur kid? What to teach and what not to teach them? Are u gonna raise them with the way your parents taught u when u were growing up???

Semua ini kita mau fikir tau..... Bukan sa suka2 condemn orang yang mau kawin... its a good thing.....according to Christian teachings....Its one of the holy sacraments..... at least ur gonna be having sex without committing sin....... But think about what i've said.... and be prepared dari semua segi.... financially,mentally,physically and spiritualy whenever u even think of marriage.... THE END :)

6 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

i like this post ye~!

true..mmg all of these need to be think of in details..

:)

HoneyBUZZin said...

True! U said it all! It's not easy ehh..

Joan said...

well said.. :)

Velarry Suan said...

Cikgu #1: Thx... gLad u Like it.. ur one of those who are very open minded about things.... walaupun ko pun mo kawin... but im sure u've thought of these things right? hehehe.....

Honey: thx... yup...hard as heLL....

Cikgu #2: thx.. :)

Girllyen said...

Damn.. this is the best post i ever read!!! Ye.. i like it so much.. buli sya copy paste ka? Hahah!! Hold on.. owh my gawd.. sya suka gila la sama ni post..

Velarry Suan said...

MestiLah... bukan chin-chai kaLu derik yang ckp.. hahahahahaha!!! copy la copy... kasi share sama urang.....