About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Mis-judged

When the opposition announced that they will be a riot in Malaysia and that they will be wearing yellow... Everybody who are doing business were scared of being affected by this...... They thought the rioters are the ones to be blamed if business goes bad..... but on the actual day,nothing happened really.. People dressing up in yellow are no where to be seen.. BUT!! Police are everywhere... blocking every road..... arresting everybody to be questioned ...... I think there's only one explanation for this... THE POLICE ARE FUCKING STUPID...... THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE CAUSING PANIC AND SPOILING THE ECONOMY.... ...people cant go to work... because they block many entrance to the city.....how can the economy work in this kind of restriction???????? the police are always gonna be stupid in my eyes...... :) "Once a dog,always a dog"

No comments: