About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Artis Lupa Daratan

I have a problem with some of our local singers. Some which I closely know and some not so. One of them even came from my own hometown which is Tambunan.

I can not understand why they ignore me like I was somekind of a trouble maker. I was honest as I wanted to be a fan. But it seems like they have so many fans already that they dont need another one.

I know I am not in the position of getting close to them but they could at least pretend that they need me as a fan.

I feel so betrayed and used. I was one of the frontliners-voters when they were still in the so called reality shows. But what happen after? They IGNORED me.

I might be alone in this quest to condemn this local artist but a wise man once said "ONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

Here are some of the artist i`ve lost interest with and started to hate:-

1. Ve**** A*** (Her dad is from Tuaran and he went to the same school as my dad,her mom is from Penampang but I tried adding her on my friendster account and she didnt approve my invitation.I guess she doesnt need me as a fan)

2. Ni*** L***** P****** (Her dad is from Tambunan which is my hometown, I got her number from somebody I know and when I sms`ed her telling her that I was a fan and that I admired the way she sings, she DID NOT reply me)

3.Jo** S** H***** R***** (Her mother is from Kiulu.Again for the same reason, She did not reply my sms. CRAP)


There will be more of these ungrateful figlia di putanas and i am looking forward to hate them.

No comments: