About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Places of Interest.

I am not much of a traveler but I truly had an opportunity of a lifetime when I was offered a trip to visit one of the countries in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai. *Courtesy of my Sister Pet.

I did not know how to react at first but I know I had to calm myself down and act like it was just like a normal thing to do [NOT NORMAL AT ALL FOR ME. IT WAS SPECIAL]

I was told that it is the cold season in the desert so I packed my sweater along with the other things and hit the sky. It was my first 7 hours of flight and It was excruciating! I knew I should move my feet around just to promote blood circulation but I do not think It worked at all. It was also my first 777 flight. The interior was huge and I am not lying when I saw I was in awe. I was lucky I had a friend with me and It was not his first.

Touchdown. Friends picked us up. Indeed it was cold. Had to turn our watches 4 hours back. 3 am in Dubai time. 7 am in Malaysian time.

The first thing I did was sleep because It was late and I was tired. And then the morning came. I was so excited but I did not know what to expect. I think we went to Ikea and ate huge meatballs! LOL. I was so glad we went there because I am so used to drink Tenom's Black Coffee in the morning and I was craving for one and they did not have it at the place i was staying. We walk around and I did not see anything yet. Evening. We went for Ice Skating. Gosh. We had to leave early because boys 15 years old were harassing my sister and girlfriends she brought along. One of them almost tore the sleeve off of my sweater. But yeah. Like they said. Its just like roller blades. :P The nite ended.

Its late and I think I am sleepy. Sorry guys. I`ll just go through it with it. HAHAHA!

Places I would recommend you to go if you happen to go there.
*Wild Wadi (Its like Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia)
*Zink and The Lodge - Dance Clubs
*Al Ramool ( This is where you test your courage with All Terrain Vehicles on desert sand)
*Global Village ( Show rooms and Boots from all over the world. Cheap Food. Cheap Clothes and Accessories. They even have ALI CAFE boots all over. way-to-go Malaysia)
*Jumeirah Beach (Hot chicks in bikinis! LOL!)
*Mall of Emirates (You can actully Ice Ski Here)
*Fitness First ( Top Class Gym Facilities)
*Karamah (Its just like Chow Kit Road/Petaling St in KL, Or Sinsuran in KK :P)
*Irish Village ( Beer Garden)
*Burj Al Arab (7 Star hoteL)
*Desert Safari (4x4 Challenge in the middle of the desert and cultural show+food)

There are no language barrier here because most of them speaks good english and it is multiracial. Just Like Malaysia. Philippinos, Vietnamese, Thais, Malaysians,Pakistani,Indians,Iranians and also Africans co-exists and my stay there was 99% safe.So. Go and have fun there :) Bye!

No comments: