About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Male VS Female

"We want to be treated equally" ..."We want to vote" ... "We want to get proper education" .. " We want to be able to drive" ...."We refuse to be housewives no more" ..."We wanna go out and earn money for ourselves"...I guess ya`LL know who said these things at the 1st place....BUT..What happens when these cases surfaces?:* You and Her went for dinner and when its time to pay? Who pays? The guys! ... and If the guy could not afford to pay? or refuse to pay? What happen? "Oh ur so selfish!" " owh ur so manipulative towards us girls!" and the term "POK SIRING" timbuL.... WAH! chantique sekaLi... *A guy was cooking and the rubbish is supposed to be thrown away,coz its fuLL ..... MAN: Dear... can u help me with the rubbish? WOMAN: What? Thats the guy's job and it has always been,I`m not gonna get my hands dirty!I just had my medicure..WAH! This is the part where I dont understand... they want to be treated as equal.... BUT.. when it comes to the hard part... they simply withdraw with the excuse of being a woman.. a weaker part of God's creation..WAH WAH wAH...... I have to give some credits to some female individuals that i know personally because they practice what they believe in.. equality between man and woman.... they did their part in major things or their lives with their opposite sex/spouse* She helped her man paid the dowry of their wedding*after they were married... helped the guy paid the house loan.. car loan... and other billsThis is how u repay the equality that have been given to u....Come on la girls...I beg you..if u wanna be treated equally.... do ur part as equal ... then it can be considered as FAIR .....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uiks... this is interesting! Luckily u mentioned about some of the girls who helps pay house loan, car loan, insurance,..bla bla bla... & i admit proudly that im in that category of girls who shares loads wif my man! & hey, hey, hey.. i dont mind throwing rubbish at all..just for the record, My hubby does our laundry the most, helps clean the house while i do the cooking! We of course have fair share of our laziness together sometimes...& Thats for me are very fair!! "men are from earth, women are from earth!".. Fair right?

Velarry Suan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velarry Suan said...

Thats what I am saying.. It is not bias at aLL if you reaLLy think about it. If women demands equality, Man demands fairness. *one eyed wink*

Bambangan @ Ony said...

bikn panas bah juga diorang ni kadang2 tp kita sj yg faham diorang bah.... dan itu pun diorang mau lebih2 lg....

Velarry Suan said...

Hehehehehe.. lek ko bambangan.