About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We are surrounded by crazy people

I am an observant individual. One day, It just hit me that some of the people I know and met are just plain crazy. I dont know how to explain more on this but these are just a few actual event where I can prove the level of insanity they portray.

1) When I was in college, there is usually a resting period in between classes where we would sit around at the city hall's bench and chat.One time, me and a friend was hanging out on one bench and our classmate(a girl) went to sit at the bench next to us. While I was talking to my friend, she suddenly burst into laughters!(She was alone) and she was like "Sorry!". I look at my friend and he looked at me. We were puzzled man. She was a crack head. One time it happened to me, She called me up early in the morning and asked me why I sent her an email. She was like freaking out and so scared that her ex boyfriend might find out about that email and might not take her back. I was like " I dont even have your email! How can I be sending you shiz!?" Hahahaha.... No doubt.. She`s insane. I wonder why she's able to go to college.

2)This also happened in college. He was one of our team members in one group project. We were assigned to prepare lunch for some well known politician. After lunch was over, It was time for the judges to give their opinions overall. When one of them said that the soup was too salty, he freaked out and looked like he was going to kill somebody! Hahaha! Still on him, one day, a friend invited us to her birthday party. So we were like all dressed up and trying to look good when he suddenly said " Why is your hair like that? Aren't you scared? The hotel will not hire you. Look at my hair. This is the required hair cut" . I said this to myself "We are not even out of college yet. RELAX you tight headed psycho!"

3) We used to have a friend. After an accident, He just started to stab everyone with a screwdriver. It was like a rage. He was trying to get into a fight with everyone but only his friends. Stab somebody you hate psycho maniac!

4)Somebody I know fight with his 3 year old son like he was and adult. He also fight with the dogs. I think he thinks he`s one of them. Hahahaha!


For more crazy people story. Please contact me at Crazy-people-for sale-444

1 comment:

Joan said...

got tag for you...http://kaleidoscopic-dreams.blogspot.com/2008/09/rainy-day-blues-part-1.html