About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FUCKING

I wanna taLk about...

MY FUCKING friends !!!
1. I wish all my guy friends were single.. that way we can hang out without their girlfriends tailing them aLLLLLL fucking time. Its not like im jealous or anything (sissy tone) .. but u know how it is.. when ur with ur guyfriends.. ur not suppose to be textin/calling ur gf....

2.I wish we can hang out aLLLLLL fucking time...do fun/crazy shits together....but that would be much fun tho.. coz we'LL have nothing to fucking taLk about... right? okay .. ditch that.... we'll meet seldomly ... that way we'LL have fucking things to taLk about like fucking many.. LOL!

3.I wish I can introduce aLLL my fucking friends from another group to aLL my fucking friends from another group ....But I know that would never work.. I tried that once... and this friend from the fucking so called rich ppL group tried to pick fight with my friends from the "bad boy" group.. hahaha.. Lucky I manage to control the situation ... coz who knows what mght happen .. right?

My FUCKING Enemies!!
Oh yeah.. I aint got no fucking enemies....LOL!

MY FUCKING GIRLS!!
1.Like them..
2.Love them..
3.Want them..
4.Need them....
5.Aint got any of them...
6.Will never get any of them... LOL!...

Damn im so fucking bored....

9 comments:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

ketara ko sungguh boring ni ba kan ye.. ba, bila lg projek rumba tu? LOL

Lady Trish said...

Ye, chill man. I know you are f****** (OMG! I just cuss..) bored. Put that aside..Let's go do crazy stuffs with the others (ie: not the Britney Spears crazy doing)..

-Peace out-

Girllyen said...

ui yee.. 3200 per stall?? Wah! Punya mahal!!! Gila!!!! ada untung juga kaa kamurang? gila gila~!!! Sya pun mau buka 1 lagi KDCA!

Velarry Suan said...

Corn: yeah... ko yang ckp mo p check out itu band baru kan? dari ko sja tu.. hehehe...tunggu inden balik la...

Sarah:yeah....FUCKING bored sarah.. hehehe

Girly: sepa kestau ko ooo? sa teda kestau pun.. hehehehe... yeah.. untung mah kdca... tulah time ada paip picah kami kasi biar.. rugi sikit tiapa ma kan
? wakakakakakakak

Anonymous said...

my fucking friend! hahahahaha.. bah bila lagi mau chill2 ni.... lama sudah ni x turun ladang.. kita pigi kutip hasil.!!! hahahaha... bah bah... ADA!!!!!!!!!!! , no texting/calling to ur bf/gf bila kita hangout! deal!!!! simpan tu fon d kereta! hahahhaa... baru tu kita cerita politik!!! kakaka

Anonymous said...

oppssss comment tadi adalah daripada si derrick hahaha

Velarry Suan said...

dari ko sja tu boi.. ko suda janji cordon bleu kan? :P....

christina said...

ahaha woah~ i thought "anger management" at first.. but then somehow after seeing so many cuss words.. it became hilarious. u were rili effing bored huh~ XD

Velarry Suan said...

yeah..dead bored... LOL