About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Friday, May 22, 2009

I have so many things to say.. so here goes everything....

3.16am ... Im sitting here alone at our stall in KDCA..... I volunteered to stay here for the night in fear that our cooking equipments.. the tables and the chairs might catch the eyes of thieves.. Im dead sleepy ... but Im gonna wait until the end of this post ... then I'mma go crash in my sweet hoteL savvyfornia.....

A lot have happened to me in these past weeks.....one thing that is bothering me is "her" ...... Yes.. for the 1st time in 2 years.....im finally attracted to my oPposite sex again... Its not like I was gay or anything.. but once or twice in ur life u might go through an experience of such....(or maybe its just me) ... LOL ... I like her.... and she seems to be responding well....addressing me as "Mi amor" ? Thats suppose to mean something right? but its always like that kan? kes kes perasan .. and im always a victim... Maybe the fact that I allow myself to trip ... yeah... that explains it.....(tanya jawap sendiri ...I guess this is what happens when ur alone.. Wakakakaka!!)

Aaaaaanyway.....

I hope I can land her.. *fingers crossed* ...I kinda miss the time when I was with a girl... the huggin... the kissin... the argument.. the moment where I put my hand to the side of her face and kiss her on the forehead(my fav) ... LOL!!! ....Im not the jiwang type la.... but If im with a girl.. I try my best to be a gentle-man... and the last time I check...It is not a crime..

Other than that... The pipe here just burst...next to our stall....and so much water is going out ... I can call the maintenance crew but I doubt anyone would come and fix it at this time of the day.... tiapalah ba kan? kasi rugi KDCA sikit.. RM3200 oo satu stall..and they have like... 30 stalls all around here...do the math guys...

Bah.. kLa.. sa mengantuk suda.... sa p tdur luk la... kima...

9 comments:

Lady Trish said...

Oho, all this time I didn't know you are closeted gay..tsk,tsk...LOL Just kidding ye. Jan dlu ko mengamuk sma sya..Hehehehehe, "mi amor"? looks like someone likes you..hopefully ko nda kena kasi perasan and at the same time, hope you can get this girl this time *finger crossed*
So, you missed those couple thingy and your fave is kissing on her forehead? Gosh, you are such a romantic guy at heart and you are a softy. Still deny it? Admit it. No more denying. *evil smirk*

chloe4485 ♛ said...

aww..mi amor tu taw..
LOL

ui geng, 27th sy p attack gerai kamu.bersedia saja k.

HAHAHAHA!

Velarry Suan said...

yeah... lets hope I get one relationship right this time.. LOL!! I never deny the fact that im a softy inside sarah... Its just that... It doesnt show on my expression,facially.. LOL!

corn.. thanks for comin ok? appreciate it like heLL girL.. muax!!!

Lady Trish said...

definitely you are a gentle bear..:)

Velarry Suan said...

bear lagi tu.. nda ngam2 ba... cicak kubing ba sa ni.. wakakakaka

Lady Trish said...

Bah yealah..the gentle monitor lizard...wahahahahahahaha~

Fharelynne said...

wahaha..sepa ni ye....
wish u all the best!!

Velarry Suan said...

tedaLah.. nda jadi.. wakakaka.... dia men2 sja puLa tu.... silaka..

eShanne Online Money | Create Money Online said...

Kewl.. Thanx for the sharing.. I really impressed on what you have been doing here.. Mostly i'm Tuaran'ist maybe you know me or maybe you dont...

I wish u can exchange links with me..
this is my blog, i was trying to recruit people from Tuaran for blogging.. That's why i enjoy writing as much i enjoy blogging.. Keep update & tell us more..

http://www.tuaranblog.com
http://www.pogunlotud.org


Hoping one day blogging could make us unite not in 1Malaysia but in "1Tuaran Unite"..