About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sakit ninin sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been dragging myseLf to the track LateLy.. doing jumps... cardio runs...sprint runs and not to forget ...weights..

I quit my daiLy visit to the stadium 4 years ago when I found out that I couldnt compete with the naturally born taLent who appears out of nowhere to win medaLs at a competition.... yeah... I retired.. and yeah.. I am back... but not to win any medaLs.. just to live a healthy lifestyle....

Im sore... all over my body... I busted my calf muscle while doing some driLLs last week....my thigh,hamstring and a$$ muscLe just recovered.... My nenen hurts (due to push ups) .... I am lucky that I have pass experience of goin through this pain... if not.. im gonna quit just as sudden as I started...

So my advice to aLL u ppL out there (those who exercise) .. Never stop because it is not easy to come back... :)

Im happier now that I have my stamina back... all I need now is my speed,my strength and my endurance.... yesterday I jogged from kepayan to penampang stadium... quit far for me... so.. im gLad.. :D

Nothing but peace and love...

yEyE.

7 comments:

GeTzzz.... said...

Hahahha..I really LOLed at the title. It really did attracted me reading:p
- Well, i have pains hre and there too due to no warming ups...terus2 main netball. I gave up the sport only a few months back but true as what u said.. Dun stop from doing watever we started doing...
-I go to gym but that was waaaaay back in May and stopped after the school holidays..
-And im glad to hear u under the sun getting back ur healthy life. . . . . . . .

Velarry Suan said...

hEhEhE.....

Yeah... before, when I was younger... I can get back in shape in no time after a long rest... Now that my metabolic rate is much slower... It would only take 2-3 days for my fitness to go back to ZERO.. hahahahahaha!!!! age sux(if ur in sports)

About the "under the sun" quotation.. Its more like in the rain... coz u know how sabah is.. LOL

Fharelynne said...

LOL! what a catchy title...

Its good to be active again kan...sia pun mau active balik la ni...need to improve my stamina.haha

Velarry Suan said...

hehehe! nice huh?

bah..mariLah... cantik ba badan kalau active... :D (kalau prempuan la) kalau sia ni... beer belly mmg nda buli kasi salamat lagi...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

christina said...

hahahahaha.. i like ur title. sakit ninin si velarry!!!!!!

Velarry Suan said...

Christina: I know u like it.. hahahahaha