About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

GOSSIP!!!!

KAMU MAU TAU!!!???? BARU² ni... sa tuLung kawan promo ada minuman free at one of the clubs in kK?? sa invite satu kazen sa(female)... dia ckp "I cannot go there la.... kau tau la sia ni... I have to take care of my standard....." (MANTANG2 ANAK Y.B)

sia compare dia sama satu kawan sia(male)...anak Y.B juga.. dia minum kadai kupi sama kami.. dia ikut kami p mamancing.. dia ikut kami moginum d mana2 saja... tidak piLih tampat punya....

Ko tingu punya jauh beza diaaaa!!!???? PHUiiiiiiiiii!!!! menyampah!!!!

11 comments:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

ades, npa memilih tul tu?
lol

Lady Trish said...

cam c taik...nda ko sut dia....tapuji betul oo..i hate friends like that..:(

Velarry Suan said...

Corn: nda tau..takut jatuh standard bapa dia yb kan. hahaha...

Sarah: takkan sa mau sut prempuan? ahhahhahahhaha

Girllyen said...

hahahahah! I know who is the anak datuk yang minum d warung kopi.. yaii~ And.. he is cool! Just like his father ni.. Hahahha..!

Velarry Suan said...

iiiituLah... humble ba urang biLang..

i n d e n said...

Anak yb di warung kupi tu..mcam familiar tu tau. i likkeeee!

.xx.

Velarry Suan said...

ahahaha.... tuLah.. i like HIM.. dislike HER

Anonymous said...

derrick ~ hahaaha... uisssehhh.. jaga standard ahh...kalau FREE dia bilang akakakka...

~hahaha anak Y.B 1 urang itu baguss.... Lay Low... Snoop Dogg... :}
~deyyylannnggggg hari tiga bisuk tmpt biasa mlm... akakkak.... byk chicks hari 3 .... mana tau ada free .... nanti kestau dia bawa c paula ... dorg dpt 2 bottle tu mlm... nah... Ahhhmmmpittt... kitai.....

~~derrick was here~~ :}

Velarry Suan said...

Ahahahaha..... pgiLah kamu..sa beingus ni....

Gallivanter said...

What the, nanti dia kena balik tu...Karma!

Velarry Suan said...

dia kaya ba.. apa maciam buli kana balik.. hehehe