About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Apocalypto-The End of Malaysia,the start of THE COUNTRY of SABAH.Dedicated to all my Sabahans.

To all my fellow Sabahans, I would like to ask you something...
Do you read history books? Do you read the newspaper? Do you watch news on tv? Are you aware of the current issues happening in the world?

or are you JUST PLAIN IGNORANT?

All you think about is your boyfriend/girlfriend... Your car.. Your pets.... and your clothes....

Are you aware that those "dogs" that was once were illegal immigrants are making a living in your home COUNTRY of Sabah??? Most of these "dogs" are richer than me,you and every freaking Sabahans in this world. While you work your ass out for a living,stuck in a cubicle all day long, they are living in a mansion... driving nice cars etc etc...... All because they have i.c now.. and they are entitled to get government projects......

Maybe im one of those people who think too much... but Imagine this ......

"The year is 2020..... Malaya is still keen of having Sabah as their "resource" ... They wont let us go.. because if they do, they will lose their main source of income .. They will lose Sabah's oil... Timber .. and Tourism products...... They keep on giving ICs to illegal immigrants.... to strengthen support to their governments.. to add up on voters....

When every single Sabahans have had enough.... all the "local" ministers have had enough.... being picked on by the lousy Malaya... blood have been boiling long enough to burst out .......they decided to stand up for their rights.......

They have made a decision...They decided to take actions themselves... They decided to free themselves by force...... They decided to say "If you wont free us from your iron claws.... we'll free ourself...

Riots are happening everywhere in Sabah.... Insisting that Sabah remove all non-real Sabahans out of the COUNTRY.... They insist that boats are prepared to sent all fckin illegal immigrants back to their own country...mainly the Philippines and Indonesia.... and all Malaysians to be sent back to Malaya...

BUT... Not all dogs would go... some resisted... This leads to violence.... The Dusuns, The Muruts.... The Lotuds.... The Rungus....The Kadazans... and all other pure Sabahans are ready to go to war.... They are saying "Patayo tokou tasu ngawii!!!! ongoyo tokou tulu diyoLo!!!!!" (translation: Let us kill all the dogs!!! We will have their heads!!!!"
All the mothers are crying and screaming ...trying to tell their children not to use violence... But everything is too late..truly, they have had enough...

So they went to war with the boogz and pilz.... and some minorities of Malaysians (just because they didnt want to leave....)

A lot of people died........ and like always.... interference by the United States of America ... and the United Kingdom came too late........the United Nations came too late.....

Only then would they propose to the government of Malaysia to give independence to the COUNTRY of SABAH... Only then they would open their eyes that the Sabahans were not kidding when they said ... they wanted independence ....

From that day onwards ... Sabah was no longer one of the states in Malaysia.... It is the COUNTRY of SABAH.....

All immigrant dogs were given 2 options... To go back to their own countries.. or to go to Malaya (the nation that gave them the IC)..

Sabah is now an independent country ........ We went through a massive blood bath to gain independence .....and we will try to hold on to this freedom..... We are not going to be free from corrupted leaders... but at least we are going to prosper.. and develop like all the other 3rd world countries in the world...... and NOT THE POOREST STATE in MALAYSIA..... with only 5% oil royalty... with ENGLISH as our main language.. ;) "




2 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

how i wish Sabah is a COUNTRY~!

Velarry Suan said...

bah ...cigu.. yang ada kelayakan sja mampu bawa kita keluar ni... ;P