About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Sabahans,Should we give up????!!!!!!!

So many people in Sabah,are too ignorant. and easily satisfied. None of them even know their rights....

we are the POOREST state in Malaysia.

The guy who is in charge is PAKISTANI descent.

The number of illegal immigrants are growing,and identification cars are being issued to give more votes to a political party from across the sea. and the population or real sabahans, native sabahans are growing LESS and LESS. WE ARE BECOMING MINORITIES!!!!

Why are we letting this to happen? I cry a tear every time I think of this. Where is that ancestral spirit? Where is the spirit of the Kadazan Dusuns? We are the dogs now. We bark bark and bark. We're given food,and then we shut up and sleep.

Why are the Kadazan Dusuns leaders letting this happen? Why aren't they protesting???????????????!!!!!! :'( !!!!

Unite ! and you will be strong!!!

Imagine this .. Imagine if all the Kadazan Dusun leaders decided to stand up for their rights....... for their people's rights!

Imagine if all the Kadazan Dusun Leaders can manage their voters to not vote for the government... the POWER will be in their hands !

Imagine if Pairin,Dompok,Ongkili,Kurup,Bumburing,Mojuntin,Masidi,Jahid are able to unite........ imagine if they say "We have our voters in hand,and they will decide whether or not they will vote for the government.... They will vote if you give them what they want......"

WHAT DO WE WANT?

WE WANT DEVELOPMENT!!!! WE WANT SOMEBODY FROM OUR OWN ETHNICITY TO BE CHIEF MINISTER OF SABAH!!!

WHAT WE DONT WANT?

WE DONT WANT TO BE THE POOREST STATE IN MALAYSIA!!! (at least 15% of all the state's income goes to the state government)

WE DONT WANT TO BE THE 2ND LARGEST GROUP IN SABAH (just so you know,illegal immigrants is the biggest group in Sabah right now. SEND THEM BACK!!!!!!!)

A friend of mine said, "it is too late to save Sabah" ..... Another said "It is easier said than done,we are becoming more and more like them....the Malays"

So,let me ask you something..... SHOULD WE GIVE UP!????!!!

:'(

Kumaa toinsanan tompinai om tambalut ku ngawii... kumaa toinsanan tulun ku ngawii... kada tokou pologoson dot ongoyo iti pogun tokou .... Tokou sanganu pogun ditih!!!!!! :'(













2 comments:

Sasa Tien said...

saya sokong kau..kalau kau mau brontak kan sila bawa sy sekali.. saya anti tu semenanjung dr zaman sekolah menengah lagi..i wonder musa aman tu makan rasuah juga sbb sabah kena buli macam ni dia tu lebih diam dari yang bisu...

daripada saya yang panas!!
http://sasatien.blogspot.com

Velarry Suan said...

Macamana sa mau brontak... Sa takut... huhuhuhuh