About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friends? Acquaintance? or none what-so-ever?


Sorry. I have to post this.

I know some people that I thought were friends of mine but for some reason they just seem to ignore me and I dont know if its only me who think this way, they are avoiding me most of the time.

I added them on facebook, Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger. They approved me but when I sent them a msg through any of these three, no reply at all.

I am dead confused.....Should I care? Should I ignore them..or... *sigh* .. I dont know what to say or do.....

I tried ignoring them most of the time... I deleted them from my list.. I dont send any msgs whatsoever to further humiliate myself........ BUT.... when I see them outside(of the Internet World) .. at the club... in town or on the streets.... they act like they like me...and wants to be friends with me.. they talk to me..etc etc...but I can see it in their eyes and in their smile.... that they are not as sincere as they were before the first time we met...... FAKE smiles.. and eyes are not set at u...

I know I made some mistakes...and I apologized to every single one of them... But I guess they arent the type who forgive and forget..... I just hope they say it to my face... that they are uncomfortable whenever I am around.. that I ruin the fun ..I can always stay out of their way..

Sampai sa yang terhegeh² mau pgi greet diorang.. Say hi... Tanya khabar... .... :( I know .. its not wrong to lower ur ego.. stoop down and try to make friends with people who despises u... but .. there's a limit to how low I can bring my ego down.... I wish I can give up and just spit at their face whenever i see them and give them the middle finger.. But I cant ... I just cant..

And during this lent... I just want to forgive myself... and forgive them... "forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sins against us" ... A nun once told me.. "Forgive and forget .. and if they dont forgive you.. they wiLL be haunted by their own grudge and vengeance for the rest of their life" .... One more thing " To fuck is human..to forgive is devine..... Open confession ni....

So I hope.. u wiLL hate me less in the future....coz I started off with wrong foot... lets just start all over again....

"Hi ... My name is Velarry... but ppL caLL me yEyE.... I have a big mouth.. but i am now learning to keep it low.... so if u used to know me as this guy with a big mouth.. please dont be puzzled with the silence"

9 comments:

Lady Trish said...

Well, friends come and go but best friend are forever..I understand how u feel..I was like that too before 18 and yeah, everything is cool now..hope you can forget about them and move on..go out there and meet a whole new people but never forget the closer ones..:)

Suis Rusak said...

hurrrmm... is it me?? cos i nvr send u any msgs in fb.. hehehehe

Girllyen said...

Ui ye.. jangan ko sedih bah.. kami kawan ko ni.. kalau sya jumpa ko d tangah jalan pigang tangan sama perempuan pun sya p tagur juga ko tu.. unless.. sya tidak nampak laa.. sebab sya jalan tidak tingu urang.. tapi kalau ko yang sya nampak.. tatap.. dari jauh sya panggil YEYE!

chloe4485 ♛ said...

i feel u Ye!

Velarry Suan said...

yeah.. I definitely have forgotten about them .. and I hope I never see them again.. coz I hate those fake smiLes.. :)

Amy? U? no!... hahaha... ur my ipar.. hahaha....

GirLy?! panggiL sa dari jauh? wakaka.. tai la... kalau ada bf d siring mana ko brani tu.. :P

U feel me corn? Have u ever thot that u might be one of them? haha.. kidding...

Girllyen said...

Ye.. try me.. hahah.. even bf tengah paluk sya pun sya p tegur kan?? Ko ingat?? D 1Borneo tu hari?? :D ko yg terus limpas sya~ :p

Velarry Suan said...

tedaLah.. ko tinguuu sja sa... wakaka.. takajut ni ba ..sa yang ckp " ui .. p mana ko?"... itupun ko tunjuk p atas sja.. teda tekeluar perkataan.. wakakak....

Anonymous said...

DERRICK : sy lasing kau ye kalau ko cakap sa x tegur sama kau!!! wakakakaka... lex saja ye. banyak lagi kawan kau sni. kawan moginum. kawan ketawa. kawan sikul, kawan dahulu kala. hahahaa.. cool my friend . :)

Velarry Suan said...

Bukan kau La... ur in my face aLL the time... so dont worry... heheheheh!!!!