About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Would you have kids and raise them in "this" world?


I have been thinking a lot lately.. Ever since I knew and experienced how the real world works... Murder... Corruption.. Pollution.. Discrimination.... Wars.. Pandemic diseases... Epidemic diseases...Global warming *sigh* ...


Those who are too naive... and too ignorant too see and notice these things are prone to have many big surprises through life for they have never think about the future...and whats coming their way....


I used to say... " Im gonna get married and have as many children as I can... "

And then I said " Im gonna get married... and have children according to my financial stability... more money .. more kids.. less money .. less kids" ...

Now I say " I wanna get married ... but I dont want to have kids... "


Why do I say this?

Its not because I hate kids.. I love kids.... I wanna have boys and girls..... and I wanna pick names.. I wanna teach them languages... I wanna teach them my culture and tradition.. I wanna raise them in a Catholic way.... I wanna play soccer with them... and I would surely want to see them succeed in life and evaluate how well have I raised them....


Buy like I said.. considering the fact that this world is never ever gonna be the same again ... with wars being fought everywhere around the world.. global warming issue... pollution.. Is this the the world u want to raise ur kids in? Would it be wise? Would they grow up according to plan with all this bad influences coming from their surroundings?......


I know what you are going to say next..

"Its our destiny to have kids.. Its our responsibility..... It would be selfish to have all the riches in the world but only have it to yourself.. instead of sharing it with a wife... or kids.. plus... Religion wise... It is said in the bible that we are here to multiply and populate the world... It is our calling... Take this challenge and grow... "


But wouldnt it be much more fulfilling and much more charitable to raise homeless orphans?Give them food,shelter and love for they are unwanted by their biological parents? Dont u think we would get more bLessings/Gratia from above if we did this?



......................................................


To have or not to have? That is the question to ask..


P/S: It would be nice to have a lil girl or boi.. running around carrying my genetics... :P

5 comments:

mArMaLaDe said...

as for me..i wanna have lots of kids(not too much laa)..but u are right juga kan..berfikir suda ni..

TAPI, we are lucky coz in 'here', no war, except perang politik laa..so, wish u all the best la in future supaya dapat anak 2-3 orang pun cukup bah.. ^_^

WarsongLord said...

hmmm...what a food for thought my friend.
those problems u listed out is real and it's happening....real a mind-blowing argument

Lady Trish said...

You have a point there my friend and I really agree with you on that one..:)

Girllyen said...

I want to have kid too~ Hahaha.. well.. sya pun takut juga raise kid zaman skrg.. insecure~ fear of regret.. huhu..

Velarry Suan said...

Ruthnetta:
There's no war here for sure.. but.. like u say.. political war sure is nasty.. I hate to say this.. but wars are always caused by political instability.. :S

Chung Jia Yih:
I am not surprised to see u commenting here.. Its ur fav subject huh? LOL

Sarah:
I know im right and u have to agree.. coz everybody knows it.. and everybody have to agree with it.. hehehehe.... I dont blog based on crap... I blog based on reality.. (kadang2 sja melalut sini blog ni biLa kehabisan idea.. wakakaka!!!)

Veralyn:
I would never regret having a kid.. If he/she turned out wrong .. itu yang sa takut tu... I dont think im good enough to be a parent... My genetics are prone to grow up "kuat malawan" parents.. wakakaka!...