About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Copied from Christina Eleanor

1. What is your name : Velarry
2. A four letter word : Poor
3. A boy's name : Alexandriano
4. A girl's name : Claudine [Im gonna name my baby girl w this name. I think its french.That IF i get one]
5. An occupation : Auto Mechanic
6. A color : Chrome
7. Something you'll wear: Havaianas beach footwear
8. A food : Smoked wildboar meat... ;p
9. Something found in the bathroom: Hair conditioner
10. A place : Mesilau, Ranau
11. A reason for being late : Woke up late
12. Something you'd shout : Arrrrghhhhh!!!!
13. A movie title : Fools Rush In
14. Something you drink : Kopi O kaw Ping
15. A musical group : Aerosmith
6. An animal : German Shepherd
17. A street name : 7th Avenue
18. A type of car : Chevy Impala ( Xtina stole my cadiLLac)
19. Title of a song : Walk This Way!!!!!! Aerosmith

6 comments:

christina said...

haha. Salah sdh kau!!! mesti guna the first letter of ur name la... gini mana best... eeeeee...

Velarry Suan said...

yeah ka? wakakaakakk!!! weLL... rules are meant to be broken Christina!! hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Wahh.. perasan sy sekejap when I saw "Eleanor' on the heading. Wakakakakakaka.

Velarry Suan said...

haha.. bukan ko... add dia lah... tuuunah tu dia atas..c Christina Eleanor.. sama nama kamu... hehee....

Anonymous said...

mana ba shout box ko ni buss?!

Velarry Suan said...

teda buss... nda mau laitu.. kalau ada pun.. 2 3 hari baru sa reply shout kau... wakkkakkakaka