About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Is being single a bad thing?


I have encountered many queries about my single life. I am not in anyway married nor am I in a relationship just to define "single".

"Why are u single? Why dont u find a girlfriend/lover? Ko tlampau memilih mangkali baini?tlampau byk mungkin ko punya mainan ni"

*Sigh*
Its not about being choosy people...
Do u wanna know why?Its because I can not afford a girl.At least not anytime soon. And u know what comes next.
"Why do you need money to have a girlfriend?Money is not everything u know.. All u need is love" ...

You are not serious are you? *smile* What a lie...

Money is everything in a relationship if you ask me. You need money to make her happy... Buy her things.. flowers.. gifts.. bring her out for a movie.. for dates and support her in anyway u can...If she's happy .. u're happy.....If u cant provide her with anything.. then u might as well be single..

"Jangan la ba cari yang materialistik.. cariLah yang simple girl...or at least a working girl"

Ckp senang ging... Ko ingat senang ka cari prempuan yang tidak materialistik?.. walaupun dia simple.. tidak materialistic... but im sure u want a girl who knows how to look good for you...If u ask me .. I wouldnt want a girl who does not know how to dress herself up..or put make up on her face.... or use perfume on her body.. kan? kan? kan? And about her having a job and all.. dia ada other commitments ma kan? She has her family and maybe she has a little bro in school that she needs to support.. Its her responsible ma kan? Nah.... Takkan kau mau minta dia puLa? wah!

I can never act dumb and pretend that I dont care about all this major details..*pause* .... Maybe I can? seduce somebody that I like ... and be in a relationship and shuts everybody up? ... Which is a stupid thing to do... she would probably end up falling for some rich guy who can afford to buy her things and give her happiness..and dump a loser like me just like that... That happens all the time ok? :)

Now let me ask you something... Is it wrong to think ahead before you jump into something that might hurt u at the end of the day? Im that type of a person... So I guess im gonna have to let go of all those fine ladies that im going crazy for and let them find a man that can make them happy :(

11 comments:

tompok-susan said...

sy setuju 100%.....tpi yg penting bukan sy la....im not materialistic hehhe....sy ni sendiri2 ja..heheh no la bah....share2 la bah..sharing is caring kan2.....

Velarry Suan said...

hehehe ! nah kan!! ada penyukung.. terima kasih... terima kasih... hehehe.... :P yeah Loh...sama2 la bagus... untung koupusan ko dapat yang pandai pikir cam ko...

chloe4485 ♛ said...

jgn risau ba Ye!
sy pun single ba. LOL

it's not a bad thing at all,
u still have time.. :)

Velarry Suan said...

Yeah Loh.... Im not worried.. the time wiLL come eventually.. but even if it doesnt come... hey.. im gonna welcome the forever-single life with arms wide open.. hehe..btw.. we`re not the same ok? kau prempuan.. tia payah cari.. datang sendiri itu prempuan... lelaki ni susa sikit.. mau cari.. mau mengurat lagi.. tetau brapa lama . trus blm tentu kana terima.. hahaha.. what a waste....

Lady Trish said...

Cool ye..You will find the right one soon..Trust me on that. If you want to be single forever, well that's your choice and have to respect that right? So, don't worry..There is someone out there for you but you just have to find her..:)

Velarry Suan said...

Im too lazy to find.. hahahahahah

Lady Trish said...

Hahahahaha..You lazy bum you Yeye...LOL!~

Velarry Suan said...

weLL u know me.. :p

Lady Trish said...

I know...Hehehehehe~

Girllyen said...

Ye.. dont worry.. your time will come.. ;)

1) Money still cant buy love..
2) Money never helps a relationship because money cant hug u..
3) Once you meet the right person, you will forget about the money, love is great, money just a medium for living not a relationship.

God bless you ye.. Paduli laa yang tanya ko single atau tidak tu.. bukan dorang tau apa apa tu.. ;)

Velarry Suan said...

different ppL have different way of viewing on things girLy... ada yang ckp duit tia penting.. ada yang ckp penting.. to me its important because it prevents us fighting over things that are caused by not having money.. contohnya:-
1)Duit perlu untuk top up ur prepaid/bayar phone biLL.. supaya ko capat call partner kau .. and talk to him/her whenever u want to. Coz if u dont call him/her enough, pandai keluar tu "napa ko jarang call sia? ko ada prempuan lain ni kan?"

2) Kalau tidak dapat call pun.. dia akan cakap " bah mariLah jumpa" ... Mau jumpa bukan free.. mau beli minyak.. mau blanja makan.. movie.. etc... takkan partner yang bayar kan? especially yang guys...

semua ini perlu duit bah.. so u know.. :) nabiL ckp "Lu pikir la sendiri!" ... wakakakak!!!