About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Friday, March 13, 2009

6 comments:

Girllyen said...

Support!!!

Pat adoraze said...

wow ur deep vellary.. *claps*
hihi

christina said...

i completely agree!!! se takut Global warming oo.. even now we are seeing weather changes la apa smua.. last time when i first got to know about it.. se recycle smua kertas2 nota n test2 sy.. time darjah 6 la. pastu jadi malas.. teruknya sy hahaha..

Velarry Suan said...

Girly.. apa yang ko support tu?hehe...

Thanx caroLine.... hehe... :P

yeah ba... water sources are actually decreasing with a high rate Christina... Temperature is going higher ... glaciers are melting... ee... sa pun takut oO.. tapi apa buLi buat... we cant reaLLy do anything with fast growing industrialism.. and manufacturing wise..sigh

Girllyen said...

Support LETS PARTY!!!!!! LETS DRIVE SUPER CARS!!

HAHAHA.. Just kidding.. I would love to let my kids to feel the fresh air.. :)

Velarry Suan said...

yeah... maybe we shud start being conservationists huh? ;p