About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm NO player....

There have been some speculations and accusations that i'm a "player" (Player as in, a guy who lies,cheats and wrongly doing girls, womanizer, playboy etcetera etcetera.) However you want to describe a player.

People I know, and some I barely know or just met seems to be really good at judging. I do not blame them at all. I find no reason to get hurt with these mean and and cruel comments. Comments like:-

* "Ko tau ka napa teda prempuan suka kau? Muka ko nda buli trust ba" Mr.D
* "Ko player o kan yE? " Ms.E
* " Casanova o kau kan? " Ms.W
* " You need to shave your eyebrow, It makes you look like a liar/player " Mr.V

(Names have been removed to avoid unwanted confrontations :P)

I am kind of "proud" and sucking everything in like they were compliments because as far as I know, a player have always been defined as somebody (guy or gal) who is very good with words, good looking and have a way around the opposite sex. While I, on the other hand is the OTHER WAY ROUND. I am ugly and girls despise me. I'm somewhat jerkish and unfortunately an ASS to them because I say things to their face. I am no lie thats for sure.

The fact that I am single makes things worst. I've been single for more than 2 years now and people think that I have been jumping on and off from one girl to another all this while. I can not the deny the fact that im not the type that commits but I also can not deny the fact that im somewhat disturbed by these statements.

Sigh!!!!

I am no player people. I am a freakin loser. :(

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

naaah you're no loser ba vellary.. i actually find u very amusing n interesting.
p/s : don't quote what i just said. LOL.

Jason said...

Wohhooo... A player? I don't la Ye. Tapi sia kanal ko dari kicil ba... But when I try to think about it.. Yeah, you might be a player. And that was after I recalled the interesting story of yours. You know which story I mean... Muahaha..

Another thing, Please add me to your blog list bro.. :D

http://jeesone.blogspot.com

Velarry Suan said...

thanx pat... other than being a loser... im a clown.. thats y u find me amusing.. LOL!!

which interesting story son? wakakakaka!!! silaka

Anonymous said...

Maybe the way you come off with people makes you look like a player? You should pose the question back to them asking them WHY do they think that way? It'll give you clearer indication on what needs to be done next. :-)

Cheers.

Velarry Suan said...

Yeah.. maybe I should ask them next time... thx man.. cheers....

chloe4485 ♛ said...

damnit, i like this entry oO!
i feel u ging! LOL

Velarry Suan said...

thanx ging.. wakakaka!

christina said...

ouch. hurts when people just judge u by first impressions ryte. i know tat first hand. i go tru it all the time. especialy with these russian teachers who always pick favourites. lol. a totally diff prob. but hang in there. yg slalu judge org tu.. they r missing out on a lot. :)

Velarry Suan said...

actuaLLy it does hurt... but it comes and go ... yeah? i guess we're on the same side of the island Ondu.... hEhEhE...

mamaii said...

sya nda tau abis blum pun jumpa ko dpn2 kan? ignore saja la bro! hehe

Velarry Suan said...

wakakaka... adada...

Anonymous said...

tobol.. i never judge u arrr.. hehehe

Velarry Suan said...

Wohohohohoh.... tonsiLot.. How did u ever find my blog? haha

Anonymous said...

hahahhhaaa..buduh ko ni.. its clearly stated on ur facebook! lol

Velarry Suan said...

yeah ka? ahaha... alala