About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here's a compilation of song titles and lyrics from some of the best songs I have ever heard in me Life....

To all the girls i've loved before.. who traveled in and out my door.. i'm glad they came along.. I dedicate this song .. to all the girls i've loved before.....I've been in love so many times, I thought I knew the score... but now you've treated me so wrong.. I can't take anymore... and it looks like .. i`m never gonna fall in love again......Your body is wonderland ... She's so dangerous.... But I like the scandal.....All my life .. I prayed for someone like you... but I think I'm going crazy for you... I was crying just to get you now i`m dying coz I let u do what you do to me..

I had a friend who spoke of faith and he knew of another place in space and time... He told of how me and my lady could look but we would never find... Gotta find a way.. yeah... I cant wait another day.. aint nothin gonna change.. If we stay right here.. gotta do what it takes... coz its all in our hands we all make mistake but its never too late to start again and take another breath.. and say another pray.. we'LL fLy away....

She got eyes of the bluest sky and I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain... Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child i'd hide....I dont like to sleep alone.. and everytime u go away... u take a piece of me with you.... I dont want to talk about it... I dont want to close my eyes.. I dont want to fall asleep coz i need u baby.. and I dont want to miss a thing...

Sitting here wasted and wounded .. at this old piano.. trying hard to capture the moment.. this morning I dont know... cause a bottle of vodka still lodged in my head....I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses...and I thank you for loving me.. ;p I wanted you to know.. that I like the way you laughed .. I wanna hold u high and still your pain.. coz I'm broken ... and i'm lonesome.. but I dont see u here.. coz ur gone away.....

2 comments:

i n d e n said...

aawww...most of the songs i reckon lagu apa!!

ui ok juga taste lagus ko ni ah. kekeke.

.xx.

Velarry Suan said...

So u know the songs huh? hi-5 den!!