About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yada Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah....

Its 1.34 am. Im wondering whats my friends and family are doing right now. I know mom and dad are in bed. Sharon Ann Kabinchong told me she's off to bed.Carol Kabinchong too. Oh yeah. By the way, They are cousins . I have a few friends who are online at my YM and MSN account. But I'm pretty sure that they wont respond to me that weLL at this time of the day.Im as sleepy as a cat in the day (nocturnal as they are). If I go lie down right now. I would faLL asLeep like a man high on booze.But Hey,Im on Leave.So I better make the most out of it. I know I'm suppose to limit my online time during this Lent, but I just cant control myself. *sigh* Hey... at least im setting limitations on my intake of food and alchohoL right? and not to forget entertainment. 40days bebeh. I dont knot If i can wait that Long.

I've been typing about girLs.. Love... Music.. Booze.... Food.. Tradition...and aLL types of $ht$ during my involvement in the blogging culture and to be honest, Thats all there is in me...I just dont have a cLue what to type about anymore....of course I can go on and on about girLs .... girLs ....and girLs... (hEhE... kidding) ... but the thing is... It can be quite a chaLLenge when you are NOT the type who taLk crap about everything.

To be honest.. I find no reason why im in this bLogging thing. We dont get paid as we aLL know... SO WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE???!!! I ask myself these Qs:-

Q:Was I influenced by other's blog and blogging?
A:Mayyybe
A: Curiosity kiLLed the cat

Q:Do I find it beneficial?
A:It MAYYYYY have improved my writting/typing ability.
A:The discovery of new words from other acquaintence's blog MAY have broaden my vocabulary.
But other than that? :S

Q:What topic do I write to get comments as many as the other bloggers linked to me?
A: I aint got no idea man!! I see ppL blog about minor $ht and get 20 - 30 comments. I blog about real things and serious things I get none? WTF???!!!

Anyway... Its not like Im gonna delete my blog or anything. And Its not like I have anything against bloggers and this blog thingy. But ya'LL know how it is. People tend to speak out.. or in this case TYPE OUT what they think or feeL... Confusions.disatisfactions.Frustrations. Its aLL human right? Im just gonna continue my nature as a sport. and just for the fun and Love of typing/writting guys. Thats why I'm stiLL here.Contributing a piece of whats on my mind. Like they say "Apa guna dapat A dalam penulisan time UPSR?" kan? hahahahaah!!!!!!!!

Life sucks!!!but Life goes on. You never know whatcha gonna get. Terms and quotes. I've always like them. It gives me inspiration. and my personal favorite is definitely "Lo mas importante es la esfuerzo" which actuaLLy means "The most important thing is the effort" .. :) Im a simple guy. That quote also translates to " Ada ..ada lah. Tiada.... Tiada Lah"

Okay... Now its 2.10am . I've wasted approximately 26 minutes of me Life on bLogging. Someday during the judgement, HE will ask me " Velarry, You spent 30 minutes of typing crap and never exceeded 3 minutes of prayers to me" ... and If HE had a sense of humor which i'm 100% sure he dont i'll say " Oh Almighty Father, you know me well... I'm too lazy to even stand up let alone kneel and pray....U know how I love You.. You created me....Sorry boss" ...

All typing came down to this. It turns out I can pray through blogging too.... there... 30 minutes of blogging.

26 minutes of typing crap
4 minutes of a moment with Him [u c? i ingat YOU kan? ;p]

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.... Amen....

6 comments:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

ok, sy menyumbangkan komen suda di blog anda.. :P

Velarry Suan said...

hahaha! bugger....

Velarry Suan said...

oh yeah... correction .. 1.34am - 2.10 am is 36minutes. lol!

i n d e n said...

wakakakakakakakakakkak. talingong!

p.s: had fun readin tho.

p.p.s: extra kudos to u for mentioning my name again MUAHAAHHHA.

.xx.

Velarry Suan said...

Oi... I tot u left u freakin liar.... hahahahah!!!

yeah... thats what I mean when i mentioned "talk crap" .... kidding inden.. muaxx!!!!

Anonymous said...

:)

(saja membanyakkan comment kau) LOL.

Eh ye. FYI, I like the way you write. Not kidding.