About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A rather weird/awkward day.....


It was my first ever visit to T***** Crocodile farm last Tuesday 17/02/2009. But I think it is going to be my last... We reached there at about 3.15pm. Just in time for the croc show... It was quiet exciting at first .. thinking how dangerous it would be for the performers to be around those beasts...


UNTIL the host of the show said " I would like to invite all of you to clap ur hands to the sound of music we are going to play" (The song was Jambatan Tamparuli) .One of the performer placed a medium size crocodile on his head and started to move side to side as if the crocodile was dancing the Sumazau. I was so surprise with that act. It seems so dead STUPID to me and I did not find it amusing or funny at all... *Pfft!* .. While they were showcasing their dumbness.. I went around for a whiLe...


I decided to go back to the show pond. This time they had this huge 12ft Buaya Tembaga out of the water. and they were standing on him .. sitting on him and one even placed their hand inside the croc's mouth.. Foreigners was amazed... but I just think that it was just an obesed croc who was just too lazy to even move and just slept all the way while the so called "performers" do what they do... *pfft!*


P/S : The only good thing about the visit was i was given rm2 commission for every guest i bring there... hahahahaahah!!

8 comments:

Noel Roger said...

syukurla ko t'pigi...
sejak kana bt 2 crocodile farm...
blm lg sy pena p....
wawa~
bgus lg 2 tourist2...

Velarry Suan said...

hahaha.. sa pun macam 2 thn suda kana buka baru sa tepigi.. sot o.. haha..pgiLah lain kaLi.. rm10 sja tu

Noel Roger said...

urm ba....
len kali la...
tgu 2 buaya tlapas dlu mangkali....
^o^

Velarry Suan said...

bah...

chloe4485 ♛ said...

ui d mna mau tingu buaya tu ging?

Velarry Suan said...

tuaran La...

Anonymous said...

Yeye... OOOOooo.. kedapatan dpt RM2.. kekeke... I agree that it's just a stupid act... been watching twic n still haven't change my mind. Even my foster mom that time was having a clueless face while they were performing it..duh! I was kinda stupid as well for clapping for them.. Can't lose the 'generous' side of me ..akakakaka...

Velarry Suan said...

hahahaha... iya kan! kadapatan! tapi tiapa.. its part of my work actually... getting tips.. hahahaha!!!! that taman sure is dumb... hahah!!