About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Interview with a Street Fighter


When my brother got married 5 years ago, a big fight occured between street fighters from my district with another group from another district. The next day It was on the front page of a local newspapers. This encouraged me to know more about a particular street fighting group called T***** C***.


All our life, we have been very well informed by the existence of high profile gangs/mobs that causes terror in many parts of the world. African-American (Crips and Bloods), Latinos (MS-13) , Italians, Irish, Japanese Yakuza, Russian, Chinese and etcetera etcetera.From my own observation and from my own point of view, there is a big difference between a gangster/mafia and a street fighter. At one of the districts in Sabah, there is one particular district where street fights does not involve weapons such as guns and machetes. They use their body as offence and defense. It might not sound as interesting but I am going to have to be discreet about the name of this particular group and their members.

T***** C*** . There is no distinctive leader of this group. They only have the "respected" ones. The most experience will usually be the one they obey or listen to.

The street fighting group is very well known among friends and family of existing and retired members of the group. Causing havoc at almost everyday at the small town. Feuds are mostly caused by misunderstanding between one ethnicity with another. People would gather around and witness these fights in awe and the authority would eventually come and take them in. Which is a good thing because this is the only way to avoid casualties.

The strategy of the group is to "start first". This is the only way to win a street fight because for them, the most daring will always win. Hesitation often leads to severe humiliation and defeat.

Now let me bring you all through a fight. A leader from both sides will have a talk and find a way to settle their arguements but when they can not find anything to satisfy both sides ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE

The frontliners will usually start the fight. Followed by the finishers.

These are the few identified members.

The pioneers
M***, M****** , F****, N***, E***, A***

Seniors
A****, Y**, L**, A***, D***, A***, A***, J***, D****, B***, R**, E***, S***, J** ***

Juniors
E***, A* ****, B**, A* ***

Most of the members have settled down with their wife and kids. Some are now working with the government and NGOs. Leaving nothing but their legacy as one of the most feared street fighters.



P/S : (I was informed that the group had a faithful ally from a small but notorious B**** P****)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa la guna kalau semua kena censored? pheeii. hahahaa.

.xx.

Velarry Suan said...

Itulah.. haha..

Anonymous said...

iya bahhh.. semua kena censored. Ko kasi kenal dulu sy yang taiko2 nih, Buli juga jadi mcm young and dangerous. Wakakakakakak.