About Me

My photo
I am 5'7 and I dont really update myself with my weight. The last time I checked, I was 70kg. I have tan skin,brown eyes,i cut my hair with size 1 twice a week and etc.Well, I am just an ordinary person. Speaking of ordinary, I dont have any disabled forearms and my face is perfectly fine. I am straight and so far, I dont think I have any enemies. I am trying my best to be a good citizen of God and also to my country. I want to have a better life and hopefully someday my dream wiLL come true.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

UHs and AHs about Valentine's Day

Every where I go.. Ever since the month of February started ... All I hear is "Apa lah kau buat time V-day? " = " What are you planning to do on V-day? " ... " Siapa Lah date kau on V-day? " = " Who is your date on V-day" .... I'm trying my best not to burst into the biggest rage volcano ever recorded in history...

For your information people... I am a Dusun guy... I was not brought up in a westernized family that makes such a big deal about Valentine's Day.. Halloween or whatever the heLL there is about celebrations and fiestas in the worLd.... All I care about is Christmas and Tadau Kaamatan..


If you ask me.. there is no such thing as love in the world that we live in today... Especially when you talk about love between 2 member of the opposite sex.. I see people around me.. My friends.. and even My family members.. immediate .. or distant relatives..who says that " Buat apa dia sayang sa kalau teda duit? dapat kasi makan saya kah tu kalau dia punya sayang kuat ? " which basically means " No money No Love "


Even if I care.... and Even if I do celebrate this particular date.... this is my opinion lah... Doesnt it occur to you guys that you do NOT have to wait til' its Valentine's Day or ur wedding anniversary to let your partner know how much you love them or care for them???? Roses and chocolates are available ALLLLL year round man....everyday for 365 days... come on... So dont wait until its Valentine's Day .. Roses are sold out ... THEN pretend u wanna treat your girl or ur guy with Roses or Chocolate...
I have given up hope on love a long time ago... and I think its for good... I can not deny the fact that I have feelings towards some girls.... I stiLL faLL in crush once in while.. But I guess "NOT LOVABLE ENOUGH" is pasted on ALL OVER MY FACE ( With RED ink,a color which is always used as a warning sign ) .. That doesnt bother me at all (Maybe a little bit but not enough to break me down into pieces... ) ... Like everybody else...I'm stiLL waiting for that one person that i have a crush on to just say " I have a crush on you too... I like you.. lets make it happen " ... I doubt that would ever happen.. So now.. I'm lovin one particular locally invented quote which goes like this " ADA, ADA LAH. TEDA? TEDA LAH" .... Good bye the world of Love.. May we meet again.. :)


With this post. I pronounce EVERYDAY except 14th of February as Velarry's Day. Thank You and Good bye! .. HEhEhEHEhEhE




4 comments:

i n d e n said...

itu ko punya "ADA, ADALAH. TEDA, TEDALA" i LOIKE!! wkakakakka.

oyeoye! hahaha.

chill ba geng. HAPPY VDAY!

p.s: apala ko buat during vday?? *with the utmost annoying tone* MUAHAHAHA

.xx.

Velarry Suan said...

Wah.. baru sa nampak ko punya comment.. haha...! ChiLL Laini.. I had fun on Vday's Eve... hahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Velarry-Day! Go Velarry-Day! *cheerleading*.. 110% bersetuju with your views.. why would you only shower your LOVE to your love ones when it's Valentines Day? ROSES & CHOCOLATES are available all year round. Besides, there's no surprise since everyone will at least expect to receive a box of chocos etc on V-Day. Just go random!

Velarry Suan said...

U agree? thx Len! muax! Love u.. hEhEhEhE.. :P yeah ...i know.. girls like spontanity/surprises kannnn?? :P